Matrox Video Products Group today announced Matrox Convert DVI, SD / HD SDI converter below thousand dollars able to spend DVI sources to SD or HD video for broadcast, presentation or recording.
Matrox market today introduced a new converter whose price will be below $ 1,000 and is designed to go from DVI to SD or HD.
This multipurpose device, according to Chris Yigit, director of technical marketing at Matrox, "ideal for creating video computing environments, as in vieojuegos, PowerPoint presentations, videos for YouTube, Google Earth animations and web browsing in general. It's an easy way to create videos of software application training. It is also ideal for projectors and large displays at live events apparatus still a very low cost solution for HD video editors using applications such as Avid Media Composer. "
The Matrox Convert DVI can be seen in the Matrox booth at IBC.
- DVI: up to 1920 x 1200
- Digital outputs: HD / SD SDI
- Stereo audio input: embedded in the SDI output signal
- Analog outputs: HD / SD analog component, S-Video and composite
- Simultaneous analog and digital output
- Black level controls (two levels) in SD or HD tri-level genlock with timing offset controls
- HD to SD in real time with hardware upscaling becoming preserving color and aspect ratio
- Region of interest output support
- Anti-flicker filter Filter
- It can operate as a standalone device
Did you like this article?
Subscribe to our RSS feed and you will not miss anything.
Other articles on IBC, Matrox